Purpose of Policy
Market research report service offered by Reports and Insights is copyrighted publications which are provided to our clients in response to their purchase on our website. These reports are allowed to use for our client’s internal use and not for disclosure to third parties or general publications. Information of this service cannot be disclosed to any other third party without written permission. No part of report may be transmitted or reproduced in any form either photocopying or electronic without the permission of the publisher.
Terms of policy
Terms Of Policy are as Follows:
- Only select employees and expert teams within Reports and Insights have access to customer information
- We do not share your personal information with any vendor or third party unless we have your written permission to do so
- Under special circumstances - as mandated by the law - Reports and Insights may be required to disclose customers' personal information or data to government or enforcement agencies without giving notice to such customers
- Reports and Insights abides by the rules, regulations, and laws that govern the territorial jurisdiction where we conduct our business
- Reports and Insights will update your existing information upon your request
- Reports and Insights administers control over the usage of customers’ personal information for marketing or promotional purposes. We may inform you about our market research reports and offerings that we may consider relevant to you
User Rights With Respect To Personal Data
- The user is entitled by law to:
- Access, review, correct, update, or change your account registration information.
- 'The right to be forgotten', under which you may request for erasure of your personal information .
- Restrict the processing of your personal information for advertising purposes without having to provide any reasons.
- Request your personal data be transferred and receive a copy of the same.
- Opt out of receiving promotional email communications from us by using the unsubscribe link included within each email. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive such messages from us regarding our products and services.
- Object to any processing of your personal data (given that personal reasons as to why such processing should be discontinued is provided), where such processing is legally based on our prevailing legitimate interests in accordance with GDPR, by contacting us. The Company will comply with the objection unless we can demonstrate prevailing legitimate interests in continuing to process your personal data, including the necessity of using your personal data for protecting legal claims or defending against such claims.